If you plan to take advantage of the Amazon UK Black Friday sale this year, and with savings of up to 75% you’d be crazy not to, check out a few of our top tips for guaranteeing you always get the best deal when shopping on Amazon.
So we’ve put together an updated list of our famous tips section, in an effort to save you (and us) save even more cash this Yuletide season, which has to be a good thing.
Our Amazon UK Black Friday Tips
1. Don’t assume that Amazon is always the cheapest. It might be convenient and offer a wide range of goods, but that doesn’t mean that you’re getting the best value for money. Sites like use complex tools, to search and compare hundreds of other sites and deliver the best deals as soon as they go live.
2. If you’re buying a big ticket item, or lots of presents, during the Amazon UK Black Friday sale, . You get 10 to spend right away and 0% on all your purchases for the first nine months. (Always be sure pay on time or else the 10 gain will be wiped out in interest payments)
3. Postage costs money, so . You sign up, get free one day delivery for thirty days and as long as you cancel before the time comes for Amazon to start charging you, you’re onto a winner. In the meantime, you’ve managed to .
TIP: Perfect for last minute Amazon UK Black Friday Shoppers
4. Amazon offer a with a National Union of Students Extra card. It costs 11 to get the card, but the savings available during this years sale should more than make up for the initial spend.
5. Check out the numerous websites where you can gain vouchers to spend on Amazon just by filling in surveys. It can be time-consuming but if you’re strapped for cash, this can be a worthwhile activity and you could easily earn 200 before Christmas.
6. Use a cashback credit card. Amazon users can get 5% cash back on their purchases.
7.If you’re feeling generous, and Christmas is usually a good time to think of your fellow man, charities can get a 5% slice of your spend if you click through to Amazon via a special link. This costs you nothing and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling to boot!
As you can see, there are many ways to get the most out of your money this Christmas. But of course, if you want to guarantee you find the best deals, ahead of the crowds, you can trust us to keep you posted.